We’re looking to fund new schemes that help young people address the mental health impacts of Covid.
By pitching their ideas to Live Well Kent and Medway, charities, schools and other organisations that work with young people (17- 25) could be awarded between £10,000 and £30,000.
It comes from our innovation fund – a pot of money used to test new ways to support people in the area.
How much is available?
A total of £50,000 is available for schemes in these areas:
- Dartford, Gravesend and Swanley
- Dover and Deal
- Folkestone, Hythe and New Romney
- Swale (former Clinical Commissioning Group area only – see this map for details)
Funding will be made available for schemes in Medway at a later date.
How to apply
- Before applying, please read the innovation fund guidance notes to make sure your project is eligible.
- Happy to proceed? Download the application form.
- Once the form has been completed, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by 5pm on Monday, 14 June. You will be told whether or not your bid has been successful in July and funding will start in September.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com