Belong to an organisation that helps people improve their mental health or general wellbeing? We want to hear your ideas for new projects in Kent.
We’re seeking applications for grants from our Live Well Kent Innovation Fund – a pot of money used to test new ways to support people.
Your idea could be awarded anything from £500 to £10,000.
How much is available?
A total of £20,000 is available for schemes in the following Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) areas:
- Dartford, Gravesham & Swanley
A total of £40,000 is available for schemes in:
- South Kent Coast (Dover, Deal & Shepway).
Unsure if your project falls within one of these CCG areas? Check here.
The kind of projects we’re looking to fund
We’re particularly interested in funding projects that work with one (or more) of the following groups:
- Young people (16-25), particularly those who are leaving care
- People aged 16 and above who identify as LGBTQ+
- Men struggling with their mental health
- Black, Asian & minority ethnic groups
- People in rural communities who find it difficult to access support.
How to apply
- Before applying, please read the Innovation Fund guidance notes to make sure your project is eligible.
- Happy to proceed? Download the application form.
- Once the form has been completed, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, 20 July 2018.
You will be told whether or not your bid has been successful by the end of August and funding will start in October.