Whatever you are going through, we are here to help. You might want to improve your confidence, learn to manage your money, meet new people, learn some new skills or find a job.
Our network of voluntary organisations and charities provides free support for anyone aged 17+ who lives in Kent or Medway. We can help you:
- Better manage your mental health and wellbeing
- Gain confidence and meet new people
- Get help with money, debt or benefits
- Get support with housing concerns
- Access free therapy and counselling-type services
- Find work, volunteering and education opportunities
- Join activities and support groups run by people with similar experiences.
You can get help by contacting us yourself, or someone like your doctor or a friend can contact us on your behalf. There are several ways to contact us:
Fill out our quick and easy online referral form
When we’ve received your details, one of our friendly advisers will telephone you to arrange your next steps. They will take time to understand your situation and help you get the right support that’s local to you.
Call us on 0800 567 7699 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
When you call us, an adviser will talk you through how we can give you the support and advice you need.
Are you experiencing a mental health crisis and feel unable to keep myself safe?
We don’t offer crisis support but have put together a list of organisations that do. If you need urgent help, you can contact them at any time of the day or night. Click here